We inform you that with regard to your providing your personal data in order to participate in the recruitment procedure:
1) Your data controller is VSTORM Sp. z o.o. with the registered office at Waniliowa 48/6 Street, 51-180 in Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court for the City Wroclaw, VI-th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000853793, having tax identification number (NIP) 8952220262, which can be contacted via email: email@example.com;
2) You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Your personal data shall be processed in order to contact and invite you, carry out and decide on the recruitment process, based on article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code with regard to article 88 of the GDPR and article 6 section 1 point c of the GDPR and the agreement declared by yourself (article 6 section 1 point a of the GDPR);
4) For some of our job offers we may require video material from you, including your image. Your personal data in this scope shall be processed in order to carry out and decide the recruitment process for the position you are applying for, based on article 221 § 4 of the Labor Code with regard to article 88 of the GDPR and the agreement declared by yourself (article 6 section 1 point a of the GDPR);
5) We shall process your personal data in order to contact and invite you, carry out and decide on the recruitment process, no longer than it is necessary for protection against claims and only as long as such claims may be made against the employer, and, if you expressed agreement to participate in future recruitment processes, for 48 months.
6) You have the right to access the content of your data and rectify, remove and limit their processing, and the right to transfer the data;
7) In the scope in which your data shall be processed based on the agreement you declared, you have the right to withdraw the agreement at any moment with no impact on compliance with the processing law which was done based on your agreement before the withdrawal;
8) You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes on law regulations;
9) Your data is given voluntarily, however, in the scope determined in article 221 § 1 and § 4 of the Labor Code, necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
10) By submitting your data voluntarily, you agree that VSTORM Sp. z o.o. may process my personal data included in the recruitment application for the purpose of future recruitment conducted by VSTORM Sp. z o.o.
11) Your data shall not be processed in an automatic way;
12) Your personal data may be transferred to processors as an order, i.e. partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and Internet services);
13) Regardless of the foregoing, your personal data, that is in particular, your first name and last name, as well as correspondence address and/or e-mail address, can be used by us in order to contact you from time to time (for example, to send holiday season greetings) or to contact you regarding the promotion of Vstorm’s products or services or new job openings.
The legal basis for processing your personal data in accordance with this purpose will be our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) – maintaining relations and building a positive image of Vstorm’s and marketing of Vstorm’s products and services.
14) Your data may be processed on servers located outside of the country of your residence.
15) Your personal data shall be transferred outside the European Economic Area to a third party country, i.e. the USA or UK, to subjects fulfilling a required protection level based on the chapter V of the GDPR, article 46.
16) In an event of sending data from the EU area to other countries, data processors comply with the law regulations that ensure an analogical level of security to that of the European Union’s regulations. Here, you can find up-to-date decisions from the European Commission regarding the adequate level of data protection